PRO INSOLES FULL XRD PORON
Thicker and soft insoles with Poron XRD for the entire length.
One of the best orthotics, Offers superior shock braking, comfort and support.
Long term treatment.
carbon fibers have several advantages: high stiffness, high tensile strength, high strength to weight ratio, high chemical resistance, high-temperature tolerance, and low thermal expansion
These inserts are 3-4 times lighter than steel plates and they don’t damage shoes or rust as steel plates tend to do. They are only 1.2mm thick, but still strong and durable
EVA material is a dense foam polymer known as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate and it has an excellent, durable shock absorbing quality. Using EVA insoles will help relieve aches and pains from walking and standing for long periods of time on your feet
Soft polyurethane foam that instantly turns into a protective shield that absorbs up to 90% of the most intense force, hit after hit.
- Absorbs up to 90% of Energy when impacted at high strain rates
- Instantly dissipates the Energy over a larger area
- Ability to keep its unique impact performance hit after hit.
- Wearable protection: At rest or under low strain rates, Poron® XRD Material feels soft, comfortable, and contouring, allowing a wide range of movement.
- After each impact Poron® XRD recaptures its original shape and consistency, remaining comfortable.
- It is light and flexible