PRO INSOLES HALF XRD PORON
Absorbs sweat, anti-odors and anti-bacterial with Poron XRD in the back and middle.
One of the best orthotics, it offers superior shock braking, comfort and support.
Long term treatment
Carbon Fiber Stiffening is a footwear modification that involves installing a 2-3 millimeter plate made of carbon fiber into footwear.
The plate is contoured to the general shape of the shoe and is used to immobilize an area of the foot without immobilizing the ankle.
EVA material is a dense foam polymer known as Ethylene Vinyl Acetate and it has an excellent, durable shock absorbing quality. Using EVA insoles will help relieve aches and pains from walking and standing for long periods of time on your feet
Soft polyurethane foam that instantly turns into a protective shield that absorbs up to 90% of the most intense force, hit after hit.
- Absorbs up to 90% of Energy when impacted at high strain rates
- Instantly dissipates the Energy over a larger area
- Ability to keep its unique impact performance hit after hit.
- Wearable protection: At rest or under low strain rates, Poron® XRD Material feels soft, comfortable, and contouring, allowing a wide range of movement.
- After each impact Poron® XRD recaptures its original shape and consistency, remaining comfortable;
- It is light and flexible